Vet in Mesa
Whether your pet needs medical treatment or just a routine visit or check-up, Vet in Mesa is open to assist you in making your pet feel comfortable and supported. We have experts ad licensed veterinarians to keep your pet healthy and well.
Animals that are frightened or in pain are susceptible, and dealing with them in this situation is at risk of being bitten, kicked, and scratched. Also, veterinarians are prone to infection when dealing with ill animals and infected with diseases.
Duties of Veterinarians
- Examine and diagnose animals regarding their health concerns.
- Advise and educate animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments.
- Euthanization of animals
- Prescribe medications and instruction of taking it
- Dress and treat wounds
- Do surgeries on animals
- Vaccinate against diseases and immunity
- Diagnose and treat dental concerns and problems
- Operate medical tools and equipment like x-ray machines and ultrasounds
Veterinarians typically treat the illnesses and injuries of animals differently using different medical tools and types of equipment—the same as the services that physicians are rendering to treat humans.
There are three common types of veterinarians rendering services in Vet in Mesa, AZ.
- Companion Animal Veterinarians. Veterinarians that treat pets and typically seen in animal clinics and hospitals. Cats and dogs are their most patients. However, they also treat rabbits, birds, ferret, and other animals. They diagnose and provide treatments for any health issues, do medical and surgical procedures like vaccination and dental works, and inform pet owners regarding preventative care.
- Food safety and inspection Veterinarians are the vets who inspect livestock and animal products for animal diseases. They also provide vaccines to treat animal diseases, enhance animal welfare, and conduct research to develop and improve animal health. They were also responsible for enforcing the food and safety regulations of the government. They are the ones to compose and administer public health programs for animals regarding the prevention control of transmissible diseases among animals and between people and animals.
- Food animal Veterinarians. Veterinarians who work with farm animals like pigs, sheep, cows, cattle, and other raised animals to be our food source. They often spend their time visiting ranches and farms to test and vaccinate animals against diseases and treat injuries and illnesses. They educate farm owners and give pieces of advice about feeding, housing, and other health practices.
Services offered of Vet in Mesa
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Services
- Internal Medicine
- Radiology Services
- Electrocardiography Services
- Permanent Identification or microchips
- Dietary Counseling
- Behavioral Counseling
- Bathing and Grooming Services
- Emergency Care
- Individualized Flea Control Program
- Surgical Services
Our facility has complete equipment and tools to provide different veterinary services that your pets need. We have many licensed veterinarians and professional carers to take care of your pets. We treat your pet as family the way you do. We can provide all possible and necessary procedures for your pet, from a simple assessment to the pharmacy purchases, for your convenience. We understand how you care and love your pets, so much we do, too; rest assured that they will be taken care of and loved. We will make sure of your pet’s safety and security.